The Geelong West Brass Band has the privilege of using Fairley Lodge in Sparrow Park for our weekly rehearsals.
Fairley Lodge is available for hire on Sundays (9 am to 10 pm) for a variety of family, community and work functions, events and activities. The Hall contains:
- Kitchen including fridge/commercial stove/microwave
- The main hall which can hold 100 people
- Chairs and tables
- Toilet Facilities, including disabled
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Close proximity to Sparrow Park (BBQs and playground). Ideal for children's birthday parties.
- Ample on site car parking
- Step-free disabled access
The fee for hiring the hall is $550 ($300 hire, and a $250 bond - returned if the hall is left in the same condition it was hired in).
Special rates available for regular hire by community groups or activity organisers during the week.
Generally, we do not hire the hall for bucks nights.
If you are interested in having your next event at Fairley Lodge, please contact us by phone or e-mail (text messages will not be responded to):
Mobile: 0498 107 598 (9 am – 5 pm)
More information about Hall Hire is available here.